27 May 2013
OK so I’m sure most, if not all of you are aware that I’m going to San Fransisco next week. I am so very excited. I have been there before 7 years ago and I’m excited to go back. It is such a beautiful city and the shopping is amazing. So in honour of that I’ve put together a few things I hope to buy whilst I’m out there.
1. Sephora CC Cream 30ml $26 – I’m yet to try a CC cream so I thought whilst I was In America I would get this Sephora one. I have quite a lot of redness in my cheeks so I’m hoping this helps cancel that out.
2. Sephora Moonshadow Baked Palette – In The Nude $26 for 10 shadows – This baked palette is right up my street. I love the texture and finish of baked shadows and these are all quite neutral colours and they are what I tend to reach for most often. This palette gets quite good reviews and I am excited to swatch it.
3. Makeup Forever Mist & Fix Spray 125ml for $29 – I am running low on my Mac Fix + and I wan to try something new. I’m undecided whether to get this Makeup Forever Spray or the Urban Decay De Slick Setting Spray.
4. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush $26 – I have my eye on a couple of colours, Tipsy, Blushing Bride and Dollface. So we will see which ones I buy once I’m there. I have heard great things about these so I am very excited to finally try them out.
5. Marc Jacobs Rollerball Trio $38 – OK so I may be a little too excited to get a few rollerballs whilst I am in Sephora. I have no idea why these don’t get released in the UK & I hope this changes in the future. But I will be stocking up on a fair few. Along with this Daisy set I also want to try the Fresh Beauty Set.
6. Tarte Tinted BB Treatment $34 – This is meant to be a moisturiser, primer, light foundation, antiageing treatment, and sunscreen all in one so that’s some big claims. I will put it to the test!
7. Maybelline Baby Lips $2.99 – I have 2 of these already and love them so will buy a few more but the picture of these in my wish list really represents the fact that I want to go to some American Pharmacies or Drugstores to buy a few things. Especially a few Wet n Wild things and some of the Drew Barrymore line Flower Cosmetics. I am so excited to go to Target & Wallgreens.
If you have any must have US beauty buy suggestions for me – please let me know!