31 Aug 2012
Not too many favourites this month but these are the products I’ve been reaching for most.
1. Cien Hand Cream – This is a product from Lidl and I really like it. It makes your hands feel so soft and doesn’t leave them feeling greasy at all. It smells of almonds it’s lovely. I keep this tube in my handbag and will repurchase it when it runs out.
2. Mac Fix + – This has been a life saver this month. My makeup always looks so fresh and dewy after using this. I find this is one of those products you use loads for a while then forget about it again until you re discover it. But I am loving it ATM
3. Germaine de Capuccini foundation - I love this foundation, I bought it from my local spa and it has the smoothest finish. It’s a great foundation for the summer as it has SPF 30 and is really lightweight. I can’t seem to find it for sale anywhere online, sorry.
4. Avon nail experts 24k gold strength - My nails have needed a little TLC this month & so I’ve been using this under my nail polish (when i remember to put it on). My nails are looking like they’re in a better condition and are not so brittle.
6. Me Me Me Precision Eye Definer - this is a lovely black liquid eyeliner. You can achieve such a precise line with this and it lasts all day. I’ve enjoyed putting this to the test this month.
7. Mac Naked Lunch Eyeshadow – This is a fab all over the lid colour. It looks soft and makes your eye look bright. It’s a staple colour in my collection and I wear it all the time.
8. Avon Golden Glamour Blush Duo – This is so pretty. It makes me look really healthy and fresh-faced (well to an extent). You have a highlighter and a brilliant pink blush in this. So you get two great products in this. Again I have written a review of this here.
What have been your favourite products this month? Oh & do you like our new layout / look? We still have a few small issues to iron out & tweak but I think its looking fab