I just wanted to give you all a heads up – this 4 Piece Radiant Future Collection from bareMinerals is exclusive to QVC for only £30.50. So if you have always wanted to try bareMinerals now is the time, this collection has their best selling foundation & also some of their newly released skincare.
- 1 x Skinlongevity Vital Power Infusion (7.5ml) – a silky serum essence that helps to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin texture, promoting a youthful look
- 1 x Bare Haven Essential Soft Cream (30g) – replenishes essential moisture to normal to dry skin, reviving overall resilience and suppleness
- 1 x Prep Step Moistures Set Radiant Prep Cream (20ml) – formulated to smooth and ready skin for a flawless makeup application while addressing skin’s specific needs
- 1 x Original SPF 15 Foundation (2g) – this weightless formula provides adjustable, sheer to full coverage, perfect for concealing acne, scars, blemishes, hyperpigmentation, and smoothing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- 1 x Flawless Application face brush – the natural, soft-tapered fibres of this professional brush are designed to provide sheer-to-medium coverage for a broad range of easy, professional-looking applications and doubles as an applicator for blusher or bronzer when turned on its side
I’ve spoken about the bareMinerals Original Foundation quite a few times and I am a big fan of this. It gives great coverage, its lightweight and leaves your skin with a flawless finish. I always use it during the warmer months because it never feels heavy or makes my skin look greasy throughout the day. I do like that is also has SPF15 and its so easy to reapply or touchup as the day goes on. Its no wonder this is a bareMinerals best seller, it just works so well!
The Flawless Face Brush is perfect to apply the mineral foundation, the brush doesn’t pick up too much product at a time. Its quite a thick fluffy brush so its good at evenly applying the powder and working it into your skin. I wouldn’t say this is the only brush to use with this foundation but when its included in a set like this its a great brush to have in your collection. I do also use it to apply most powder products, so it gets a lot of use in my makeup routine.
Prep Step is quite a new product to the bareMinerals range and its a great primer for helping smooth out skin and provide a hydrated base for your foundation. Its enriched with shea butter and illuminating pearl optics so its also going to give your skin a subtle radiance whilst keeping it hydrated. This primer is exclusive to QVC so its a great product to see in this collection.
I have never tried bareMinerals skincare so I’m looking forward to using this Bare Haven Essential Moisturizing Soft Cream & the Skinlongevity Vital Power Infusion. They both sound hydrating and nourishing The Moisturiser has a lightweight but rich texture. It contains a blend of peptides, ceramides and amino acids to help soften rough texture, while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and also St. John’s Wort to help defend against signs of damage and dry, dehydrated skin. The Serum contains bareMinerals’ patented Long Life Herb Extract at its core, this formula leaves your skin feeling empowered, renewed and fortified, with enhanced resilience. It also features SkinMimetic™ Technology—a leading-edge complex designed to help protect your skin against visible signs of aging and damage and niacinamide which helps to improve skintone.
I’m excited to see how my skin looks after using this for a couple of months.
So all the products in this collection are focused on making our skin look radiant, I have to say radiance is one of my main skin concerns and I am obsessed with using products that promise to help improve radiance and hydration so this kit is 100% up my street.