20 Mar 2014
Sephora Collection Event Entry Palette $5 – This little palette is currently on sale at Sephora for only $5, that’s an utter bargain. The eyeshadows are neutral and perfect for me as I only seem to wear neutral colours (boring). This is a compact, slim palette which would be perfect to slip into your makeup bag & ideal for on the go or travelling.
Tarte Cheek Stain $30 – I could have put the whole Tarte range on my wishlist, I know QVC are getting a selection of Tarte Products from April and I am excited for that but Sephora just have so many lovely goodies to pick from. These Cheek Stains look pretty & come in 8 shades.
Julep Moisture Mask Trio $20 – This has a mask for Nails, Hands and Feet – intriguing. I have never used a mask for any of those things. I have seen foot masks but never hand ones. I have heard of Julep Nail Polish and seen some good reviews and would love to try these masks. This trio would be great if you had a special occasion to attend and wanted a little pamper before hand.
Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power Cx30 Anti Wrinkle Brightening Kit $88 – It is said to brighten, smooth, firm, revitalise, and improve skin tone.This says all the right things & sounds like everything I want / need from my skincare & I love how it comes in a little kit. I really want to try some Peter Thomas Roth Skincare & think think kit would be a great place to start.
Sephora & Pantone Universe Rush Luster Cheek Sweep $26 – This limited edition trio looks so pretty in its pink & white packaging. You get a blush in Radiant Orchid and two highlight colours in Rose Gold and Iridescent Pink. How cute. I’m trying to get a little more adventurous with my cheek colours and this pink looks bold, but pretty.
Josie Maran Argan Matchmaker Complexion Kit $68 – In this kit you get a mixture of skincare and makeup, featuring Josie Marans best sellers. This kit is targeted at helping increase hydration, smoothness and reduce wrinkles. Again this sounds like a lovely set and I have never tried any products from this brand.
Sephora Collection Hamptons Travel Clutch Brush Set $60 – I love how bright the brush handles are, they look very fun. You get seven brushes, including Angled Blush Brush, Flat Powder Brush, Pointed Foundation Brush, Large Shadow Brush, Small Shadow Brush, Crease Brush and a Angled Liner Brush everything you need for a weekend away. I have heard good things about Sephoras own brushes and would love to try these ones.
Dr Jart The Originals BB Cream Set $34 – I know they sell Dr Jart in the UK & I love the Water Fuse Beauty Balm, but I just thought this set was so cute and a very good way of trying 4 Dr Jart BB Creams without breaking the bank.
Kat Von D Ladybird True Romance Palette $36 – I like Kat Von D and have wanted to try her makeup range since it launched. This palette is just one from her range but they all look very pretty and wearable. I have also heard some good reviews of her foundation, concealer and eyeliner.
Now that Sephora are shipping to the UK, albeit with quite a few restrictions (no perfume, nail polish or aerosols) I’m still excited to save up to purchase a few products from my wishlist. Have you taken advantage of our new access to Sephora or are you slowly filling your basket like me?
16 Mar 2014
I’m currently in the middle of moving house and its taking its toll on me. I’m very tired and have aching muscles and in need of a huge pamper session but sadly all my products are in boxes so I thought I’d do a wish list full of relaxing products.
Deep Sleep Pillow Spray £16.00 – I have heard so many wonderful reviews of this and I have so many things on my mind at the moment that I am not sleeping very well so a few sprays of this would be very welcome.
Weleda Lavender Relaxing Bath Milk £12.95 – My new house has a really nice big bath and I’m very much looking forward to long soaks in the bath and this bath milk sounds very relaxing and the perfect thing to sooth my aches.
Cowshed Knackered Cow Relaxing Room Candle £30.00 – I adore burning candles and this one sums me up so well. I am such a knackered cow at the moment. I will be treating myself to one of these once I’ve moved & unpacked everything.
LUSH Bunch of Carrots £5.95 – How cute are these! I have to try them before they’re gone. I always miss the ltd edition collections at LUSH. They’re also a great calorie free Easter Treat! Ideal if you’re trying to be healthy.
Therapie Himalayan Detox Salts £37.00 – I have used these before and love them. They smell so good and make you feel all warm and relaxed. After you bath in these you will asleep within the hour. They completely knocked me out and I slept like a baby. I need to treat myself to a new tub. I have never tried anything like these before, they’re so calming.
Green & Spring Relaxing Body Lotion £22.00 – Packing and lifting boxes takes it out of you and isn’t great for your skin either so this body lotion sounds not only relaxing but it will keep me all hydrated and my skin very soft.
Jurlique Lavender Hydrating Mist £21.50 – I really like using face mists, they’re a great way to cool down, freshen up or just keep your skin hydrated and this Lavender one sounds relaxing and the perfect way to keep my skin looking fresh during the move.
Have you tried any of the products on my wish list? Or have any skincare / relaxing tips for moving house?
11 Jan 2014
If like me you have been lusting after the infamous Acrylic MUJI storage for your beauty stash, then now might be the time to snap some up. MUJI are offering 10% off their acrylic storage, cosmetic accessories and home fragrances.
This is very very tempting. I’ve also heard rave reviews about their candles & some of them have been pipped as being dupes for the rather pricey Diptique candles. I thought I would share with you my MUJI wishlist, incase you needed some inspiration.
The 10% discount is available on purchases online and in-store for a month, starting January 13th. If you don’t live near a MUJI store you can use the discount online. Very handy
For online purchases use the code – MUJIBEAUTY
For in store purchases you will need to download this voucher
Let me know what you’re lusting after from MUJI & if you make a cheeky purchase.
27 May 2013
OK so I’m sure most, if not all of you are aware that I’m going to San Fransisco next week. I am so very excited. I have been there before 7 years ago and I’m excited to go back. It is such a beautiful city and the shopping is amazing. So in honour of that I’ve put together a few things I hope to buy whilst I’m out there.
1. Sephora CC Cream 30ml $26 – I’m yet to try a CC cream so I thought whilst I was In America I would get this Sephora one. I have quite a lot of redness in my cheeks so I’m hoping this helps cancel that out.
2. Sephora Moonshadow Baked Palette – In The Nude $26 for 10 shadows – This baked palette is right up my street. I love the texture and finish of baked shadows and these are all quite neutral colours and they are what I tend to reach for most often. This palette gets quite good reviews and I am excited to swatch it.
3. Makeup Forever Mist & Fix Spray 125ml for $29 – I am running low on my Mac Fix + and I wan to try something new. I’m undecided whether to get this Makeup Forever Spray or the Urban Decay De Slick Setting Spray.
4. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush $26 – I have my eye on a couple of colours, Tipsy, Blushing Bride and Dollface. So we will see which ones I buy once I’m there. I have heard great things about these so I am very excited to finally try them out.
5. Marc Jacobs Rollerball Trio $38 – OK so I may be a little too excited to get a few rollerballs whilst I am in Sephora. I have no idea why these don’t get released in the UK & I hope this changes in the future. But I will be stocking up on a fair few. Along with this Daisy set I also want to try the Fresh Beauty Set.
6. Tarte Tinted BB Treatment $34 – This is meant to be a moisturiser, primer, light foundation, antiageing treatment, and sunscreen all in one so that’s some big claims. I will put it to the test!
7. Maybelline Baby Lips $2.99 – I have 2 of these already and love them so will buy a few more but the picture of these in my wish list really represents the fact that I want to go to some American Pharmacies or Drugstores to buy a few things. Especially a few Wet n Wild things and some of the Drew Barrymore line Flower Cosmetics. I am so excited to go to Target & Wallgreens.
If you have any must have US beauty buy suggestions for me – please let me know!← Older Entries