5 Dec 2012
I know I am a little behind blogging about my empties but December has been busy and I’ve had little or no time to sit down and blog. I didn’t want to carry them over to next month as I’d have too many things to write about. I’m trying hard this month to use things up as I’m hoping to get a few things off my Xmas Wishlist. So I’m trying to make space by using up half empty products. Is anyone else doing this?
1. LUSH Tea Tree Toner Water – I had the smaller bottle of this & when that ran out I purchased the big one. I really like it & spray it onto my face as a refreshing mist. I use it after I have my eyebrows threaded and find it stops me getting those little spots above my eyebrows. I would repurchase but would get the smaller size as I missed carrying this in my handbag.
2. OLAY Ultra Moisture Body Wash – This was from the poundshop. It was really moisturising and it lasted ages. I never really buy a body wash again I always just pick up whats on offer when I’m shopping. This was great for £1 though & would recommend it if you see it.
3. Garnier Body Tonic Hydrating Lotion – Loved using this. It smells of citrus. Can’t say that it was too firming but I guess that’s what exercise is for. But It did leave my skin very smooth and soft. It’s been great for these colder weeks and I would 100% re purchase.
4. Ojon Damage Reverse Instant Restorative Hair Serum – This came in a Glossybox and I used it so sparingly as I loved it. It left my hair feeling strong and ultra glossy. It smelt lovely too. When I get enough Boots points I am going to re purchase it.
5. No7 Age Defence Cleansing Balm – At 34 ageing is something that plays a part in the products I purchase but I don’t worry about it too much. This came as part of a free gift with purchase from No7 and I thought It was time I gave it a go & have to say it left my face feeling so soft. Not tight in the least like some anti ageing cleansers. It was milky and hydrating. I have to say though – not 100% sure if I’d repurchase only because I have a few cleansers I rely on & I also have a couple to test. But this has surprised me and again it worked well at hydrating my skin.
6. eTOS Makup Remover – This was something I bought whilst on holiday in Amsterdam. It’s a local pharmacy brand. It was OK. It removed my makeup but was slightly drying.
7. Elemis Eyes Awake Recovery Gel – This was part of the hotel toiletries where I stay in London. It’s the 3rd time I’ve stayed there & I just love this stuff. It’s the most soothing eye cream I have ever tried. The gel is cooling and really hydrating. I would repurchase. This lasts a really long time and I just put the smallest amount on and lightly tap it in. I’m gutted its ran out.
9. REN Jojoba Micro Bead Invigorating Facial Polish – I won this in a giveaway a couple of moths ago & have used it once a week here and there. It’s great way to get a really deep clean without rubbing the hell out of your skin. It has a creamy consistency with micro particles in. I would gladly re purchase this as it was a good fit with my sensitive skin.
10. REN Active 7 Radiant Eye Gel - this I am sure came free with a magazine, maybe RED. I wasn’t sold on this. I love the Elemis Eye Gel, but found this REN one was slightly drying. It left my under eyes a little tight. So wouldn’t repurchase.
11. No7 Perfect & Protect Intense Beauty Serum – I said in my last empties that I ran out of my full size of this but had 4 of these mini versions to use up. SO that’s what I have been doing. I love this serum and my skin feels so smooth and healthy when I use it. My makeup also goes on better after using this. So I most definitely would buy it again (with a £5 No7 voucher.
I didn’t use up that many things this month. But I am determined to use up some stubborn products that refuse to empty. We all have those right? Those things that are a bit meh but go on forever. I’m waging war on them. Esp before I get my Xmas loot )