6 Dec 2013
Eye Creams are a product I am obsessed with, I seem to be in a never ending hunt for that perfect one. I am now 35 and have found that my under eye area has become alot more dehydrated these past few years and my fine lines are not so fine anymore. I need my eye creams to work a little harder. This REN Vita Mineral Active 7 Eye Gel* has been effective in hydrating and keeping my under eye area looking brighter.
I have been using it for about 4 weeks now and I like to use it in the morning because it is formulated to sooth and de puff your tired eyes & I really need all the help I can get in that department. The clear gel formula I found nice and easy to pat in under my eye, very cooling on the skin. It makes my under eye feel fresh, cool and hydrated. The pump means that you only dispense just enough product, I use one pump for each eye and that gives me the perfect amount. I am hoping this lasts me quite a while as I’m seeing some good results.
REN have jam packed this eye gel with so many beneficial ingredients,
- Vitamin P from Damask Rose Water is anti-inflammatory and protects capillary network
- Flavonoids from Arnica reduce puffiness by stimulating the drainage process
- Mucilages from Fig soothe and instantly refresh the eye area
- Polysaccharides from Zostera Marina increase and maintain moisture levels
- Ginsengoside from Chinese Ginseng boosts circulation in the capillaries
- Tyrosinase Inhibitor from Wild Canadian Rumex reduces dark pigmentation and redness
This is suitable for all skin types and is perfect for this time of year, when our skin needs a boost of hydration and we aren’t getting enough sleep due to all those festive parties! Say goodbye to puffy tired looking eyes with this gel. There are also a few other products in this Vita Mineral Range from REN and they include a Day Cream, Rescue Cream, Skin Serum Oil and a Lip Balm. I have my eye on the serum next!
REN Vita Mineral Active 7 Eye Gel 15ml £20.00
Have you tried anything from this new range? Or do you have any favourite REN products that you’d recommend?
Products that are marked with an * have either been sent to me for my consideration or I’ve received at events. I’m under no obligation to review them on my blog. However if I do, the reviews are 100% my own.