Pai is a brand that I hear so many lovely things about but I have never tried any of their products so I was excited to receive one of their skincare collections to try out. I have the Perfect Balance Discovery Collection* which is a great set for oily skin, the set includes
- Pai Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser 30ml
- Pai Rice Plant & Rosemary BioAffinity Tonic 12ml
- Pai Geranium & Thistle Rebalancing Day Cream 10ml
- Pai Organic Muslin Cloth.
The Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser is so gentle and very good at removing makeup, dirt and impurities without striping the skin and leaving it feeling tight. I use this all over my face and I even remove my eye makeup with it and it doesn’t sting my eyes. It contains omega 3 and vitamins A, B, C & E, so it will hydrate your skin leaving it feeling supple and clean. I have found it calms my skin and thats great during the Winter because i tend to get redness in my cheeks and this helps soothe and reduce that.
Next step is the Rice Plant & Rosemary BioAffinity Tonic I love using a face mist I find them relaxing and a great way of keeping my skin hydrated not only as part of my skincare routine but also throughout the day. I spritz this on top of my makeup to rehydrate and give my skin that fresh glow. This is also really gentle and contains no alcohol, Pai does not use alcohol, even natural grain varieties, as it strips the face of natural oils, often leading to excess sebum production and breakouts.
Like all of Pai skincare this toner contains beautifully natural ingredients like
- Rice Plant: Extracted from the fresh shoots of the rice plant, this ‘living water’ contains the skin-benefiting minerals calcium, sodium, magnesium, and potassium. Its active antioxidants cool and rebalance skin, making it ideal for combination skin types.
- Rosemary: The strong anti-inflammatory powers of Caffeic Acid and Rosemarinic Acid in Rosemary soothe sensitive skin and help to strengthen the capillaries. Natural antioxidants purify and rebalance congested skin and the oily T-zone.
And the last product in this set is the Pai Geranium & Thistle Rebalancing Day Cream This has become my secret weapon in the fight against my oily t zone. Its lightweight but still very hydrating, it won’t leave your skin feeling greasy at all in fact it gives your skin a velvet matte finish. This also helps with calming the redness in my cheeks so its a great moisturiser for people with sensitive skin too. Its is formulated
- Organic Geranium Oil which has a balancing and calming effect on the skin
- Thistle Oil is bursting with Omega 6 which mattifies the skin and reduces the appearance of enlarged pores whilst
- Borage Oil nurtures the skin with Essential Fatty Acids and evens out skin tone.
Again its gentle on the skin and bursting with lovely ingredients.
I have really enjoyed this Pai skincare kit and think it would make the most thoughtful Christmas Gift for anyone with sensitive, oily or blemish prone skin. The products are all cruelty free and Pai are proud to carefully select ingredients with proven remedial and skin soothing properties and keep their products free from irritating chemicals and alcohol.
Products that are marked with an * have either been sent to me for my consideration or I’ve received at events. I’m under no obligation to review them on my blog. However if I do, the reviews are 100% my own.