Have you have always wanted to dabble in DECIEM skincare but never know where to start? Well, you are in luck as they have released their first ever Beauty Box! It’s a limited edition beauty box which includes 5 of their hero skincare products, so you can get to know the brands that come under the DECIEM Umbrella. It’s ideal If you’re looking to shake up your skincare routine for 2018 & this box is a great way to add some of DECIEM’s bestsellers into the mix.
Discover the best ground-breaking beauty products Deciem has to offer with this five-piece collection, including hero skincare from NIOD, The Ordinary and Hylamide, plus a hand cream from The Chemistry Brand that works to improve visible signs of ageing, and a concentrated Fountain hyaluronic formula. Featuring an assortment of innovations in an array of easy to apply textures, this Deciem set is perfect for helping to create your own bespoke beauty routine, or easily slot into your existing one to help encourage a hydrated, radiant glow.
There is a great range of hydrating, nourishing skincare in this DECIEM 5 Piece Heroes Collection Box and I spy a couple of my absolute favourites in there too! The best bit is the products retail for over £110 but you can get hold of them all for just £39.96, that is an incredible saving!
I have tried quite a few products from DECIEM and they’ve always been fantastic quality and give visible results. I am excited to try The Ordinary AHA 30% / BHA 2% Peeling Solution as it sounds amazing for combating dull, sallow skin. What product/brand are you most excited to try? This limited edition box really has a complete package – this kit offers treatments and products you can easily slot into your skincare routine.
- 1 x Fountain Hyaluronic Molecule (240ml) – a water-soluble supplement you can take every day. Contains 130ml of hyaluronic acid per 10ml serving
- 1 x The Chemistry Brand The Hand Chemistry (100ml) – a concentrated, anti-ageing hand cream that works to help visibly improve signs of firmness, elasticity, texture, smoothness and hydration. Enriched with hyaluronic acid
- 1 x Hylamide HA Blur (30ml) – this multi-tasking serum works to blur the look of fine lines, pores, wrinkles and other visible signs of ageing while working to keep skin feeling soft, supple and hydrated. Features an innovative hyaluronic acid powder base, and can be worn alone, as an excellent base for make-up or mixed in with your chosen product for a lightweight, skin-like finish
- 1 x NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex (30ml) – combines 15 forms of hyaluronic compounds in a peptide-charged delivery system to help offer visible hydration, working to plump and even out the appearance of your complexion and leave it feeling comfortable and moisturised
- 1 x The Ordinary AHA 30% / BHA 2% Peeling Solution (30ml) – this ten-minute exfoliating mask has been developed to help slough away dead skin and promote a brighter skin look. Infused with salicylic acid and alpha hydroxy acids
I just adore DECIEM and their scientific, no-nonsense approach. Using their skincare makes me feel like a badass scientist, what with all the cool brown glass bottles, pipets and interesting product names. I love it. I also can’t recommend them enough in terms of the results. They produce affordable skincare without compromising on quality and I have seen my skin become more radiant, feel extremely hydrated and be less blemish prone since I discovered Deciem almost a year ago. So if you have wanted to try DECIEM for yourself now is the perfect time to snap up some of their best selling products!
Available on QVC from today 23rd January, The DECIEM 5 Piece Heroes Collection is available to pre-order and will go on general sale on January 25th for just 72 hours. This beauty box has an RRP of £110 but can be yours for just £39.96! I guarantee it will sell out fast so be quick if you want to snap one up!