I am a huge glitter polish fan, I have quite a few in my collection & love wearing them. I don’t like removing it but I don’t think I’m alone there. I thought I’d have a look through my polishes and pick out my 5 favourite glitter polishes. It took me a while but I picked out these.
1. Barry M 264 Pink Iridescent – this is so pretty a perfect pink glitter top coat. I love the quality of Barry M polishes
2. Topshop 201 Razzmatazz – this looks great layered over blue or gray coloured polishes. I think out of all the glitter polishes I wear this one the most
3. Accessorize Illusion Gold Dust this is just a nice gold glitter which is great worn on its own
4. No7 Stay Perfect Silver Glitter – this looks great over any colour and the glitter is so chunky it’s really fun
5. Barry M 150 Red Glitter – this makes me think of Christmas and I love it for winter. It’s a really bright red glitter.
What are your must have glitter nail polishes?