If you’re not already familiar with Jurlique, they’re an Australian brand which was started back in 1985 by a husband & wife dedicated to harnessing the power of nature to create incredibly effective products. Their ethos was Nature + Science = Beauty and to this day Jurlique develops high-performance skincare, using potent, biodynamic (Biodynamics is a spiritual-ethical-ecological approach to agriculture, food production and nutrition), organic and natural ingredients sourced the world over.
Jurlique has an Organic Farm in the Adelaide Hills of Australia where the magic happens and this was the brainchild of the founders Dr Jurgen Klien and his wife Ulrike, a Horticulturist and a Botanist with a passion for combining nature with science to deliver natural skincare with long-lasting effects. To this day the farm is thriving and its where many of the herbs, flowers and plants are grown for Jurlique’s products.
I am a long time user of Jurlique’s classic Rosewater Balancing Mist and always have a bottle on my desk just to refresh my skin throughout the day. I was so excited to learn they’d released a lovely limited edition version. The Sweet Violet and Grapefruit Mist are packed full of potent natural antioxidants, which help improve skins moisture levels, leaving the skin feeling hydrated, soothed and balanced.
This is such a versatile product. I like to use it on clean skin before my skincare regime, and also throughout the day to refresh my skin or indeed to refresh my makeup. It gives the skin a real boost of moisture, the scent is also very calming and a nice blend of zesty fruit and floral notes. I like that it comes out as light misting of moisture to your skin, and doesn’t drench your face.
Jurlique products always come so beautifully packaged and this hydrating mist does not disappoint. The outer box has a gorgeous purple floral design with gold writing. The purple ombre bottle itself is simply stunning, it looks so luxurious. This would make a thoughtful gift for anyone who enjoys skincare and is maybe missing out on this step in their routine.
2017 was the year of the sheet mask and I for one love this beauty trend. Sheet masks are the ultimate in pampering. I was very excited to hear that Jurlique had released their own sheet masks and I love that Jurlique has included an extra piece for under your chin. What a fantastic idea! It helps to keep the mask in place a lot easier
- Helps reduce the appearance of dark spots and discolouration, addressing the signs of a dull, uneven skin tone.
- The innovative formula with VitaBrightKX and other potent brightening ingredients delivers a highly concentrated solution to help inhibit melanin synthesis, reducing the appearance of dark spots and discolouration to help revive a dull looking complexion with uneven skin tone and texture.
It recommends to leave the mask on for 15 minutes but I have found with most sheet masks that you can really leave them on for longer. I tend to have a bath when I use a sheet mask so I just leave it on the whole time & that tends to be about 30 – 40 minutes. The mask fits my face well (I have quite a small face) and was easy to get into place, it felt cooling and very relaxing and there was quite a lot of product to massage in after I removed the mask which felt so nice.
You get 5 masks in each box, I have been using mine the night before a big event or indeed after. These are quite luxurious masks so I have been using them as a real skincare treat but I have to say they leave my skin feeling incredibly soft and looking fresh and radiant. In terms of reducing dark spots and uneven skin tone, this is something that takes time and I will update you if I see a positive change in my discolouration.
This trio of handcare treats from Jurlique just screams festive gift! It even comes packaged in such a pretty red floral box which makes it so easy for gifting. This set comes with three luxurious treats for your hands, to keep them looking and feeling their best over the colder months. Our hands can really dry out over the Winter and they can look a little neglected. This set includes,
- Exfoliating Hand Treatment – A two-in-one formula that works as both a mask and a scrub for beautifully soft and smooth hands. Formulated with a blend of Jojoba Beads and White and Red Clay, the luxurious treatment gently and effectively exfoliates hands, eliminating dry, rough patches whilst nourishing and protecting for long-lasting comfort.
- Nail & Cuticle Oil – A deeply nourishing and conditioning formula for healthy-looking nails and cuticles. The unique oil helps to strengthen dry and brittle nails, soothe cracked cuticles and intensely hydrate fingertips, resulting in beautiful nails in optimum health.
- Rose Handcream – Enriched with nourishing Honey, the fast-absorbing hand cream delivers intense hydration to leave your hands full of moisture. Precious Rose Oil restores skin, whilst Sweet Almond and Viola soothe dry, irritated hands. Transform hard-working, rough hands thanks to antioxidant Vitamin E, which works to protect skin from damage caused by environmental aggressors.
If you’re still looking for a few Christmas Gift ideas then I highly recommend checking out what Jurlique have on offer either via their online store www.jurlique.co.uk or at Jurliques new flagship store on 489 Oxford St, London or Debenhams in Chester & Oxford St London.
*This post contains PR samples