(#gifted) Organic beauty brand Green People has expanded their popular Age Defy+ range to offer an AHA mask which promises to leave your skin ‘velvety soft’ this new mask promotes cellular renewal to help give you that sought after bright, youthful complexion. Count me in! This Age Defy+ collection was actually developed by the founder of Green People Charlotte Vøhtz and is targeted at those aged 35+, so this trio of luxury products really focuses on hydration, radiance and rejuvenating tired skin.
Being in my mid 40s, this Age Defy+ trio is ideal for replenishing and nourishing my skin as well as targeting the texture and dullness. I have been using the products for a little while now, and they have become a really welcome part of my evening routine.
Firstly they all smell luxurious, with soothing scents of mandarin, palmarosa, geranium, lavender and neroli, each product is a little pampering at home spa treatment, very nice indeed. My evening skincare routine has become somewhat of a wind down treat after a long, stressful day.
A lovely creamy textured cleanser that is fantastic at removing makeup, I have been using it as my first evening cleanser, but you can use it in the morning too. It feels so soothing on the skin but is still very effective at removing heavy makeup, leaving your skin looking fresh, bright and feeling smooth. Packed with skin loving ingredients to give you long lasting benefits that you can see and feel. This is a must-have cleanser if you’re over 35!
- Gently, yet effectively cleanses away makeup and impurities
- Intense nourishment and hydration improve skin tone and elasticity
- Hibiscus helps firm and lift the skin and reduce wrinkles
- Aloe Vera and Jojoba rehydrate and soften even sensitive skin
- 86% certified organic ingredients
Green People Cha Vøhtz Age Defy+ AHA Radiance Peel Mask
Now this is the latest product to be added to the age Defy collection and of the three products I have tried it is the stand out product. This mask is a blend of natural fruit extracts that deliver 5 gently exfoliating AHA’s to the skin. Long gone are those harsh abrasive exfoliating masks that do more harm than good, now we have access to gentle, natural exfoliators that deliver results, mush kinder for the skin. This mask gentle removes dead, dull skin which helps smooth your complexion and give you that healthy glow. It promotes cell turnover which over time helps your skin rejuvenate, have increased hydration and become softer & smoother
- Orange & Lemon Fruit Extracts – provide naturally occurring Citric Acids to gently exfoliate and promote healthy cell turnover
- Sugar Cane Extract – provides naturally occurring glycolic acid to loosen dead cells and promote a soft, smooth texture
- Billbury Fruit Extract – provides naturally occurring lactic acid and produces a healthy, youthful skin glow
- Maple Sugar – provides malic and tartaric acids to further refine the skin tone.
I love this mask, the texture of my skin is smoother it feels more plump and looks brighter. Perfect way to get my skin Spring ready!
Green People Cha Vøhtz Age Defy+ Hydra Glow Sleep Mask
A lovely, nourishing, not too thick night cream that acts like a face mask whilst you sleep. I do enjoy a product that is intensive and that you see results from toot sweet, you genuinely wake up with smooth, plump rejuvenated skin. The fresh, scent of this sleep mask is also so nice and relaxing.
Best used 2-3 times a week after you have cleansed and exfoliated, as this aids the absorption of the mask. This has been such a luxurious pampering product for my skin after such a long Winter, I feel like my skin is getting its natural glow back just in time or Spring/Summer.
- Deeply moisturises and rejuvenates overnight for a nourished, youthful complexion
- Green Macro algae is rich in penta-saccharides to stimulate collagen production
- Caesalpinia Spinosa delivers intense skin hydration and long-term firmness
- A silky-textured cream face mask suitable for mature and sensitive skin
- 91% certified organic ingredients
You can find out more about this Age Defy+ Range at www.greenpeople.co.uk the collection is quite extensive, everything from serums to moisturisers and even tanning drops and body oil. So lots of products that are specifically targeted to those of us over 35 who want to have glowing, healthy skin.
Green Pride themselves on delivering, organic, vegan, cruelty free products. Using ingredients that are ethically sourced.
* The products in this post are PR Samples.