After the festive period was done & dusted (feels like a lifetime ago now) and I settled into 2018 and back into more of my day-to-day routine with work and life (oh and stopped stuffing my face with all the treats) I knew my skin had taken the brunt of being over-indulgent. It was puffier and less radiant thanks to late nights, more alcohol than usual and all the sweet Xmas chocolate so I jumped at the chance to test out the Jurlique radiance renewal 28-day programme – what better time than January to kick-start my skincare routine and attempt to look after my skin a little better.
The kit comes in a pretty red box with gold touches, you get two tubes of cream which are clearly labelled Step 1 & Step 2 and very clear, concise instructions on how to use. So this two-step 28-day skincare programme is formulated to restore and rejuvenate your skin, you use step one for 2 weeks then follow with step two for the remaining 2 weeks. You use them within your skincare regime as your moisturiser step, I continued to use my other products, serum, toner, SPF but used only these as my moisturiser.
Jurlique Radiance Renewal 28 Day Programme is a two-step skin care kit formulated to work with the skin’s natural renewal cycle to restore radiance. Step 1 gently exfoliates to even and renew skin tone and texture, while step 2 smooths, protects and replenishes the skin for enhanced radiance.
Step 1: Infused with Willow Bark and Australian super-fruit Kakadu Plum, the lightweight lotion gently exfoliates dead, dull cells to improve skin tone and texture. Spilanthes (grown, harvested and extracted from the brand’s farm in Australia) provides purifying and clarifying benefits to reveal a smoother, more refined complexion.
- Spilanthes – Grown, harvested and extracted at our Jurlique Farm in the pure hills of South Australia, this helps tighten pores, tone and purify the skin.
- Kakadu Plum – As the world’s richest natural source of Vitamin C, this powerful Australian superfruit extract helps improve skin tone, radiance and helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and discolouration.
- Willow Bark – The natural exfoliating properties of this concentrated botanical extract help enhance cell turnover to help improve the skin’s tone, texture and appearance.
Step 2: Expertly blended with botanical extracts, including Echinacea and Peach Leaf, the luxurious cream replenishes wanting skin, whilst defending against environmental aggressors and helping to minimise the appearance of wrinkles and discolouration. Tired skin is regenerated and rejuvenated with revived radiance and luminosity.
- Echinacea – This pure botanical extract from our Jurlique Farm in the hills of South Australia helps renew, soothe and restore your skin, and protect it from environmental aggressors.
- Kakadu Plum – Just like in Step 1, this Vitamin C-rich extract of the powerful Australian superfruit helps renew skin luminosity and restore radiance.
- Peach Leaf – This concentrated botanical extract helps rejuvenate and soften skin, reduce the appearance of wrinkles and discolouration, and restore radiance.
Both creams are of a similar consistency, I would say that step 1 is slightly thinner and more lightweight but they felt the same on my skin and left it feeling hydrated and very smooth. They’re both jam-packed with so many skin loving ingredients and I not only saw a visual difference in my skin but it also felt softer so much plumper.
This is quite an indulgent skin treat at £60, but if you have a big event like a wedding or a special holiday and you really want your skin to look glowing and fresh then this duo would be a great way to pamper and replenish your skin. Giving it a boost of luxurious ingredients that set your skin on the road to a healthy radiant glow.
There is nothing nicer than when your skin looks and feels bright and fresh, a natural glow just makes you look younger and so healthy. This duo was such a treat during Winter and helped exfoliate all the dull, dead skin so it looked refreshed whilst Vitamin-C rich Kakadu Plum and Echinacea (protects skin from environmental aggressors) help to hydrate and restore a healthy glow.
*This post contains PR Samples