I made a huge effort this month to use up all the things that were half empty and hanging around. I am trying to use up what I have before opening something new. That may sound easy but when I buy something new I want to start using it right away so its been taking some will power.
1. Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash – Loved every minute of using this cleanser and was really sad when it finally ran out (this little tube lasted me for months). I would 100% purchase this again. I have reviewed it here if you’d like to know a little more.
2. Jurlique Soothing Foaming Cleanser – I bought this a good few months ago when my skin was really red and nothing was helping it calm down. This cleanser was a life saver. I loved using it and it really soothed my skin and I can’t recommend it enough if you have sensitive skin. If the redness on my cheeks ever comes back again I would buy this in a heartbeat. Loved it.
3. Nivea Daily Essentials Eye Makeup Remover – This was a complete bargain at£3.39 from Boots. It was a great gentle eye makeup remover & I liked using it. It lasted a long time too considering I used it everyday. I have purchased a different Nivea one but would recommend this one. It works great
4. Clarins Eau Ressourçante Bath and Shower Milk – This was part of a set my mum had & I pinched this so its only a minature. It was nice and moisturising but the full size is £18 and I wouldn’t pay that for a shower gel.
6. REN Rosa Centifolia Cleansing Gel – I can’t remember where this sample came from, but I didn’t enjoy this too much. It was a little drying and I didn’t like the way it left my skin feeling tight. So I won’t be purchasing the full size.
7. No7 Radiance Revealed Exfoliator – This s a product I rarely use. It can be a little harsh for my sensitive skin. But a couple of times a month I use this as gently as I can. I do like it but not too often. I’ve had the full size one & would repurchase.
8. Nivea Pearl & Beauty Deodorant – I like most of Nivea’s deodorants. This works well for me.
9. Simple Eye Makeup Remover – This is always works great. When I’m travelling I pick one of these up and I know it works well. So will continue to repurchase.
11. e.l.f Lengthening and Volumising Mascara – This mascara was too wet and It just clumped my lashes together. I wont repurchase this.
13. Soap and Glory Make Yourself Youthful Eye Cream – I didn’t like this at all. I could see any anti ageing benefits or results. I wont repurchase this & I don’t think it is worth the £12 price tag.
14. Urban Decay Heavy Metal Eyeliners – Both these colours were a bit meh. Hardly any glitter came out & you had to apply so much for it to stand out. There are much better glitter eyeliner on the market & at a better price. Save your money & don’t buy these ones!
Have you used any of these products? Or have you done an empties post. Let me know I;d love to read it.