We’re all aware at how quickly our hands start to show the signs of ageing & we’re all obsessed with anti ageing products for our face, well Palmers have released this new Eventone Age Spot Hand Cream* to help reduce the first signs of dark spots and discolouration on our hands as well as keeping our hands moisturised and smooth. Its an all round winner in my book.
This hand cream has built in sunscreen which will help reduce further sun damage. That together with their signature Palmers Vitamin E and Cocoa Butter will keep your hands feeling so soft and well looked after.
The key ingredients in this hand cream that are going to keep your hands looking healthy, radiant and youthful are
- Cocoa Butter – smooths marks and scars
- Synovea – a skin lightening agent
- Soy – to restore skin’s luminosity
- Niacinamide – targets unwanted discolouration
- Vitamin C – naturally brightens skin
- Liquorice Extract – Improves tone and texture
I’m 35 and have noticed my hands changing. They get a lot drier and I have one dark spot appearing, so I’m hoping that using this Palmers hand cream will help combat that. I will update you in a couple of months as to whether my age spot has lightened.
I like products that offer more than one benefit and this is a wonderful hand cream and promises to combat early signs of ageing on my hands that sounds like a good deal to me.
Palmer have released a whole selection of products from the Eventone range and they are,
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Eventone Dark Spot Corrector £9.99 / 30ml
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Eventone Body Milk £5.89 / 250ml
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Eventone Age Spot Hand Cream £3.99 / 60g
I would be intrigued to try the body milk too. Have you tried products from this Palmers range?
Products that are marked with an * have either been sent to me for my consideration or I’ve received at events. I’m under no obligation to review them on my blog. However if I do, the reviews are 100% my own.