This is the Try it Love it (Tili) Beauty Box from QVC and before you ask if there is really room for another beauty box on the market – just take a look at the contents! Its jam-packed full of luxurious, current, must have beauty products.
So October saw the release of the Tili Beauty Box Second Edition and once again they’ve managed to include some big name brands like Tarte, NIOD, OPI and Caudalie. The contents have a value of £99 but retails at £20 including p&p, so you’re getting a fantastic deal. I thought their first box was going to be hard to follow-up but they have knocked it out of the park, these Tili boxes feel like they’re been carefully curated and I’m very excited to try everything.
In your box:
- 1 x Percy & Reed Abundantly Bouncy Volumising Mousse (200ml) – with a formula created to stay light and feel natural thanks to its creamy moisturising texture, this mousse is designed to give your hair extreme, lasting volume, without a sticky or stiff feel
- 1 x NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex (15ml) – this advanced serum combines 12 forms of hyaluronic compounds in a peptide-charged delivery system to offer visible hydration, helping to plump and even out the appearance of your complexion and leave it feeling comfortable and smooth
- 1 x Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara (7ml) – helps separate and lift lashes, while painting on glossy, ultra-black definition with a patented soft bristle brush that saturates even the tiniest lashes to increase lash volume instantly
- 1 x Amazing Grace shower gel (30ml) – a three-in-one shower gel, bath foam and shampoo, with an amazingly clean, beautifully feminine scent
- 1 x OPI Nail Lacquer in Russian Navy (15ml) – a richly-pigmented inky blue shimmer
- 1 x Laura Geller Spackle Tinted Under Make-Up Primer (59ml) – a lightweight formula with a sheer bronze tint designed to even out the look and feel of your skin tone, creating a smoother canvas on which to apply your make-up, and giving a soft, luminescent glow
- 1 x Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen (0.8g) – in Black Noir (intense black). This water-resistant, long-wear eye pen glides on smoothly in a single sweeping motion, and is designed to be smudge and budge-resistant
- 1 x Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Moisturizer SPF20 (15ml) – this rich formula features soft-focus mattifying powders that instantly prime and blur the look of your skin, while helping to smooth and re-contour the look of your complexion. Combines micro hyaluronic acids with Vine Resveratrol, plus peptides
You get 8 products in this months box and they’re a good mix of skincare, haircare and makeup and I have to say I’m really impressed with the contents. I’m particularly excited to try the Tarte Mascara, NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex and the beautiful OPI Nail Polish. Quite often with beauty boxes there are a few dud products or foil packets but it seems with Tili you get top named, good quality brands and a mix of full size products and generous deluxe samples.
These boxes sell out quite quickly so don’t hang about!
Tili Beauty Box : £20 including P&P