This is an idea i have borrowed from Vivianna Does Makeup love reading her blog. Shopping your stash is a way of rediscovering products that have been laying unloved in the bottom of draws and also it stops you from just doing the same look over and over. I am terrible for reaching for the same products and negecting my collection. Mostly just out of laziness and also i am not living in my own house at the moment and so my makeup is not set up as it would normally be and i forget what i have as i can’t see it all.
I don’t wear too much makeup day to day as I work from home, this means i can get away with minimal effort day to day (love it). So this week i shopped my stash and this is what i picked. Its like having new products i loved it.
So this is what i picked for my first week –
1. Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in 200 Soft Beige
2. Benefit boi-ing concealer in 02
3. Mac Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Medium
4. Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 in On and On Bronze
5. Accessorize Baked Blush in 06 Scandal
6. Real Techniques brushes – Powder Brush and Stippling Brush
7. Bare Escentuals quick color and crease brush
I am already excited for next week. Are you shopping your stash?