Mark you calendars people! I’m excited to give you the heads up on this incredible Decléor 4 Piece Skin in Bloom Hydrating Collection.
QVC are renowned for its Today Special Value (TSV), they always manage to offer big brands with incredible savings and on Sunday 26th March (for 24 hours only) QVC will be launching a fantastic TSV from one of the world’s leading professional aromatherapy skincare brands, Decléor. They’re offering a fantastic 4 Piece Skin in Bloom Hydrating Collection* with a saving of £88. It is a fabulous collection for Spring! This would make a lovely belated Mother’s Day Gift or a treat for yourself.
Combining nature’s purest and most potent active ingredients, DECLÉOR scientifically selects and masterfully blends premium Essential Oils to deliver for each skin need, targeted and proven skincare solutions. Understanding that beauty and well-being are intrinsically linked, DECLÉOR offers a unique sensorial experience that visibly enhances the skin’s natural health and radiance.
This collection features some of decléor’s hero products and one of them is in their new supersize bottle! The great thing about this collection is you get a great selection of skincare and body care so you can refresh your routine ready for Spring.
Included in this collection you will get
- Micellar Oil – I am a huge fan of this for removing my makeup and have spoken about it on my blog in the past. It effectively cleanses the skin and removes make-up including waterproof mascara, leaving skin clean and clear, comfortable, soft, supple, radiant and hydrated. A great product to help skin look radiant and refreshed. Skin loving ingredients include, sweet Almond Oil, rich in essential fatty acids, helps to strengthen and soothe the skin, and Vegetal Squalene (derived from Olive Oil) maintains optimal hydration levels for deep moisturisation and suppleness.
- Aromessence Néroli Serum – This is an elixir of 100% pure and natural essential oils specially formulated to comfort and treat skin exposed to daily stress from the environment. It’s beautifully luxurious on the skin and it feels like your skin just drinks it up. With a NEW triple efficiency of the bitter orange tree; Aromessence Neroli Amara uses essential oils from the flower, fruit, leaves and twigs.
- Hydra Floral Rich Cream – This has a lovely rich but lightweight formula and is the perfect moisturiser for Spring. It helps your skin look bright and smooth. As with all Decléor products it has a cocktail of skin loving ingredients including, Wild Pansy Extract, Samphire Extract and Neroli Essential Oil to provide your skin with 24 hour hydration, whilst Moringa Oleifera Proteins and Sunflower Extract gives protection against free radical damage and environmental aggressors.
Then you get a choice of either
- Aroma Confort Systeme Corps Moisturising Body Milk – I have used up a couple of these body lotions these past few months. I find it’s lightweight enough to use in the morning and I don’t get that awful, heavy, icky sticky feeling under my clothes. Although it is lightweight it is still intensely hydrating and smoothing and a fantastic lotion to use on your legs after shaving because it is cooling and very calming. It has some lovely ingredients including coconut oil, meadowfoam oil and vitamin E. This is a huge supersize 400ml bottle so will last you ages!
- Aroma Confort Gradual Glow Hydrating Body Milk – I love a gradual tan and this is going to be perfect for giving my skin a healthy subtle glow for Spring. Not only does this give you a golden glow but it’s also very hydrating. It includes, Magnolia Essential Oil to soothe the skin and help protect it from free radicals, Narcissus Bulb to help prolong a natural or fake tan and preserve the skin’s youthful appearance, and Vanilla Extract to protect the skin against external irritants. DHA – a sugar obtained by biotechnology. This is also in a 400ml supersized bottle so it will last you well into Summer
This set is worth £148 but will be on offer for just £59.98. Which is a saving of £88!
This Decléor QVC TSV will go live on Sunday 26th March 2017 at midnight so make sure you’re ready as these collections are very popular.
*This post contains PR Samples