A slightly different take on the traditional Christmas Crackers. It seems each year more beauty companies are releasing Beauty Christmas Crackers and I am all for them, if I had the cash I would be purchasing Jo Malone Crackers for all my nearest & dearest.
1. Montagne Jeunesse Christmas Cracker £4.99 – You get a selection of 6 Montagne Face Masks, I have tried quite a few masks from this brand & never been disappointed.
2. Cowshed Christmas Cracker £10.00 – This cracker has a 50ml Cow Herb hand cream & 12ml Lippy Cow lip balm. The perfect Winter duo.
3. Anatomicals Smacker in a Cracker £4.50 – You get a Minty tingling lip balm and Breath freshener so its ideal if you’re hoping to kiss someone under the mistletoe this Christmas.
4. Molton Brown Pink Pepperpod Christmas Cracker £20.00 – This cracker is full of body pampering products including Pink Pepperpod Replenishing Hand Cream, 40m, Pink Pepperpod Body Wash, 50m and Pink Pepperpod Nourishing Body Lotion, 50ml. So this is a little slice of luxury for only £20.
5. N07 Christmas Cracker Selection £14.00 – You get 6 crackers and inside them are a selection of mini N07 products, including nail polish and skincare. So these are great value for money at £14 for 6 crackers.
6. Philip Kingsley Body & Volume Cracker £10.00 – This is a great one for hair care fanatics. You get 3 minis and they include the very popular Elasticizer, 40m, Body Building Shampoo, 20ml and Body Building Conditioner, 20ml.
7. This Works Miracle Cracker £10.00 – This has a mini bottle of their best selling Deep Sleep Body Therapy Spray 10ml. Ideal for getting a good nights sleep post Christmas party.
1. Harvey Nichol’s Christmas Cracker Set £50.00 – This is a set of 6 luxurious crackers, they contain an assortment of extravagant beauty treats. Including, ESPA Pro Serum 8ml, Bliss Energizing Mask 10ml, bareMinerals ‘Inspiration’ Ready Eyeshadow Duo 1g, Prada Candy Florale Eau de Toilette 7ml, Laura Mercier Lip Glacé 6ml and Deborah Lippmann Nail Varnish 8ml. So these really are the ultimate beauty addicts dream crackers.
2. OPI 6 Piece Christmas Cracker Collection £22.00 – One for the nail polish fans & OPI is such a well loved brand that it would make the perfect stocking filler for any beauty lover. This cracker includes, Avoplex Lotion, Avoplex Nail & Cuticle Oil, Unfrost My Heart Nail Lacquer in silver foil. Love is Hot and Coal Nail Lacquer in brown shimmer, Cinnamon Sweet Nail Lacquer in red crème and a mini crystal file. This is one big cracker packed full of nail treats.
3. Lancome Christmas Crackers £54.00 – You get a box of 6 Lancome Crackers which contains premium Lancome including Hypnose Volume Mascara, Le Crayon Khol Eyeliner, Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate, Lip Lover, L’absolue lipstick and Bi-Facil Eye Make Up Remover. So a great mixture of products & many of their best sellers.
4. Clarins Christmas Crackers £39.00 – This is a set of 6 crackers and they contain a lovely selection of luxury Clarins skincare and makeup including their Wonder Perfect Mascara 3ml, Gentle Refiner 30ml, Beauty Flash Balm 30m and Hand and Nail Treatment Cream 30ml.
5. The Best of Space NK Crackers £48 – A luxe spin on traditional crackers, our box of six, each contain a hidden beauty treasure. Which includes a Rococo Nail Polish, Oribe Supershine Hair Cream, Life NK Body Wash, Laura Mercier Primer, Caudalíe Beauty Elixir or Lipstick Queen Gloss.
6. Festive Favourites Cracker £25.00 – This cracker contains a trio Christmas party essentials. Including, Lipstick Queen’s Nude Metal Lipstick, Rococo’s Pro Glass Nail File and a Molten Metallic Rococo Nail Polish.
7. Jo Malone Christmas Cracker – This contains 3 mini but luxurious best selling products from Jo Malone including Lime Basil and Mandarin cologne 9ml, Blackberry and Bay body and hand wash 15ml and a Nectarine Blossom and Honey body créme 15ml.
So there you have it, some of the best value & most luxurious Beauty Christmas Crackers for 2014. I have to say I like the sound of the Jo Malone one, it looks so pretty & I adore all three of the scents included. I also really like the No7 ones & think they are such good value.
Have you bought any Beauty Crackers this year, I don’t have the budget for luxury but I might treat the ladies in my life to the No7 ones & pop one cracker in their stockings.