The passionate beauty experts at Feelunique have used their unrivalled knowledge to create Powered by Feelunique, a brand new own-label initiative that underscores commitment to innovation, quality and value. Powered by Feelunique launches with a stellar line-up of carefully curated Beauty boxes and Beauty on the Go kits. Every product included in these special edits has been hand selected in-house and given the Powered by Feelunique stamp of approval.
There are currently 3 boxes to pick from & this cute pink one is called their Everyday Essentials Kit. Ideal for anyone that’s constantly on the go or if you just like to be organised and have all your beauty essentials in one place. I really like this concept and have to say the contents although not super duper exciting, they are very practical and include all those bits & bobs you need but can never find (usually because they’re all loose in the bottom of your handbag). Not anymore, all your essentials will now be in this extra stylish pink cosmetics pouch ready for when a beauty emergency arises.
Everyday Essentials Beauty on the go Kit*
This kit includes,
- Pink Nail File – This mini nail file is a beauty essential must have.
- Hair Clips – Is there a better invention than the humble Kirby grip? No, no there isn’t. Keep these within arm’s reach to avoid any hair disasters.
- Tweezers – Not the most glamorous of tools but certainly an essential piece of grooming equipment for keeping brows trim and tidy at any time or place.
- Mini Hair Brush – Whether you’re rushing off to a last minute meeting or heading out after work this travel sized brush is perfect for looking polished 24 hours a day.
- Pink Mirror – This handy pocket mirror is essential for avoiding any lipstick on teeth scenarios and other makeup mishaps.
- Bright Pink Bag – Keep all of your everyday essentials together in this buttery soft pouch and with a pink this bright you won’t be able to lose it!
- Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Lipbalm – With ethically and sustainably sourced coconut and Tahitian Monoi Oil you can nourish dry lips on the go whilst keeping your beauty conscience in check with this moisturising lip balm.
- Popband London Essentials – These are hair ties that double as a fashion accessory. So when you’re not using them to keep your hair out of your face you can wear them on your wrist & style it out.
- NUXE Reve de Miel Crème Mains et Ongles – Our hands are the biggest indicator of ageing so give them a daily dose of TLC with this deeply conditioning cream.
I really like those Popband hair ties as they don’t leave that dreaded dent / kink in your hair and their super gentle so these won’t snap or pull at your luscious locks. A hand cream is a must have for me too. I get terribly dry hands so I’m counting on this luxurious NUXE one to keep my hands soft and nourished.
The other Beauty On The Go Kit has all your travel essentials for surviving a flight and that kit is just as handy as this one. Seen as I am not jetting off anywhere exotic this Summer this Everyday Essentials Kit is perfect for my day to day needs. I’m going to pop in a small can of dry shampoo and a hand sanitiser too, just to tailor my kit to specific needs but apart from that I think it has a well rounded selection of beauty tools and products which I reach for on a daily basis.
Which of the two kits takes your fancy? Are you a fan of the Travel Essentials Kit or the Everyday Essentials Kit? Both are £15 each and you can snap one up on www.feelunique.com
* This post contains PR samples