I love to burn candles all year round but my favourite ones are the spicy and woody more festive scents, they makes me feel cosy and my house smells like Christmas. I thought I would share with you some of the candles that are on my Christmas Candle Wishlist. Apart from the Cinnamon Yankee Candle I haven’t tried any of these but they all sound right up my street.
I have always wanted a NEOM Candle and the three wick ones look and sound so luxurious. The Timothy Dunn festive offering would also be such a treat and that gold jar would be beautiful to reuse after you had burnt the candle. Let me know if you have tried anything off my the Festive Candles Wishlist.
- Emma Bridgewater Joy Candle
- NEOM Christmas Wish 3 Wick Candle
- Diptyque Liquidambar Candle
- The White Company Winter Signature Candle
- NEXT Festive Spice Candle
- Linea Gold, Frankincense & Myrrh Large Candle
- John Lewis Winter Spice Scented Candle
- Yankee Candle Cinnamon Stick
- Lily-Flame Christmas Spice Tin Candle
- Timothy Dunn Myrrh Imperia Candle
I also think candles make great gifts, everyone loves a candle and you can always find a lovely one within your budget. I am hoping to get a couple from my wishlist under my Christmas tree this year. Let me know if you have any favourite Christmas candles.