Josh Rosebrook’s vision is to give people the finest, natural, best skin and haircare imaginable. The Josh Rosebrook range is hand-crafted in small batches with the highest quality all-natural and organic botanical extracts. The products are supremely effective and pure, with a maximum of botanical extracts and active ingredients. No animal testing, parabens, sulfates, petro-chemicals. No synthetic ingredients, preservatives, colours, fillers, fragrances or GMOs
Oculus* is the latest addition to the range & I have been testing it out. This is an oil based treatment which helps protect and regenerate the delicate skin around the eye. Unlike most eye creams this oil isn’t heavy or greasy (even though its an oil). I like to use this twice a day in the morning & evening, I keep mine in the fridge because it helps depuff and it feels cooling and refreshing.
‘This has been designed to properly nourish the delicate skin around your eyes, Josh Rosebrook has developed the Oculus Formula. An oil-based treatment, it uses an advanced, proprietary formula with an uncompromising level of pure and potent moisturising carrier oils and a complex of herbal infusions that work synergistically to protect, brighten, and regenerate your eyes. A real treat for the eyes, massage the roller ball to soothe puffiness, reduce dark circles and minimise fine lines whilst firming, smoothing and brightening. Talk about powerful, we think this eye arsenal delivers real results to revive our flagging peepers.’
This comes in a sleek glass bottle with a handy metal roller ball which makes applying it to the eye area really easy, I roll it around my orbital bone and then I pat it in. It leaves the area feeling soft and hydrated. The oil doesn’t sit on top of the skin but instead after a couple of minutes its absorbed leaving your skin silky smooth and gives and keeps the area hydrated all day, I found my concealer sat really well on top of this treatment oil and didn’t sink into my fine lines throughout the day.
This Oculus Treatment Oil has a very calming subtle botanical scent, and since I started using it its one of the skincare steps I really look forward to. I love using oils, not only on my face but on my body too but this Josh Rosebrook one has to be the most natural and effective oils I have ever used. After 3 weeks of using it twice a day I’ve started to see subtle changes, my eye area looks brighter & less puffy whilst my fine lines haven’t completely disappeared but they certainly looking less prominent. So I’m very happy & I’m looking forward to seeing the results after 3 months of using this twice a day.
The Oculus Formula is packed full of wonderful ingredients including,
- Camelina Seed Oil, called “Gold of Pleasure” delivers extremely high Essential Fatty Acid and Vitamin E content resulting in skin elasticity, suppleness and moisture retention.
- Hemp Seed Oil boasts a vast array of rich phytonutrients including potent antioxidants, protective and moisturizing fatty acids along with deep nourishing vitamins and minerals.
- Anti-inflammatories reset the delicate eye area skin, calming, soothing, clearing and balancing. The anti-inflammatories in echinacea and calendula work to calm and soothe helping to balance and start the skin’s natural regenerative process.
- Alfalfa, Fennel and Chickweed are rich in A and B vitamins which firm and brighten. They are dense with minerals and chlorophyll antioxidants that help to prevent and smooth fine lines and soften roughness.
- Eyebright is a skin-regenerating anti-inflammatory with flavenol antioxidants that stimulate collagen production and multiple cell-protecting compounds and vitamins.
- Skullcap and Slippery Elm anti-inflammatories soothe and calm, strengthening skin structure while antioxidants reduce puffiness.
- Vitamin C in Bilberry brightens and plumps depleted appearance
Josh Rosebrook’s skin & hair products care have quite the Hollywood following including, Alicia Silverstone, Olivia Wilde, Sofia Bush, Mila Kunis, Martha Stewart, Ellen DeGeneres, Tori Spelling, Rob Lowe, Fran Drescher, Ru Paul and Kim Raver. So I’m in very good company! (I love Ellen DeGeneres).
Josh Rosebrook Oculus is £54.00 for 1oz
Let me know if you have tried anything from Josh Rosebrook.
Products that are marked with an * have either been sent to me for my consideration or I’ve received at events. I’m under no obligation to review them on my blog. However if I do, the reviews are 100% my own.