When I saw this new box on the lovely Stephanie’s blog last week I knew I had to snap one up. It’s the Try it Love it (Tili) Beauty Box from QVC and before you ask if there is really room for another beauty box on the market – just take a look at the contents! Its jam packed full of luxurious, current must have beauty products.
This box is a complete bargain, the contents are worth over £60 but is selling for only £20 with free shipping. You get such value for money and the brands in this box are all premium brands. I’ve never tried anything from Alpha-H, Becca or Nexxus so I’m thrilled to try those brands out. You get 8 products in the box and it is a nice balance of skincare, haircare and makeup. Unlike most beauty boxed there are no meh products and I’m actually (very) excited to try every single product.
In your box:
- Essie Nail Polish in Ballet Slippers (13.5ml) – a classic sheer pink
- Nexxus Nutritive Shampoo (89ml) – enriched with a Caviar Complex, this hydrating shampoo that gives dry hair a thorough cleanse while delivering moisture from roots to tips
- Nexxus Nutritive Conditioner (89ml) – infused with pure elastin protein and a Caviar Complex, this restorative conditioner helps to maintain your hair’s natural protective barrier to leave it feeling balanced and flexible
- Vita Liberata Phenomenal Mousse and Mini Mitt (25ml) – a fast-drying self-tanning mousse designed to last up to three weeks
- Elemis Smart Cleanse Micellar Water (50ml) – a lightweight cleansing water that removes make-up, dirt and impurities from the skin to leave your complexion looking radiant and feeling refreshed.
- Alpha-H Liquid Gold (50ml) – an overnight exfoliating formula to refresh and revitalise tired and dull skin, reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles and minimise the appearance of pores
- Bareminerals Skinlongevity Vital Power Infusion (7.5ml) – a lightweight, hybrid serum designed to help revitalise and protect your skin from environmental elements and leave it looking luminous
- Becca Backlight Priming Filter (6ml) – this weightless primer gives illuminating coverage, blurring the appearance of imperfections to create a flawless, dewy canvas
So yes, I think there is more than room for this Beauty Box amongst all the more established ones & they may just have raised the bar in terms of value for money and the quality of brands included.
This months Tili Beauty Box is still available but be quick as I have a feeling it will sell out soon. Although if you miss out on the September box, keep your eyes peeled for our second box, coming this October. I can’t wait to see what treats they have in store for us next month.
Tili Beauty Box : £20