It is edging closer to the festive season and that means Christmas Parties galore. I thought I would share with you a few products that I think would be great for making your makeup look more festive and party ready.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit – Oh my word this is stunning. I don’t own any Hourglass products and it think this would be the ideal place to start. You get 3 of their face powders, 2 blushers and a bronzer. You would be set for the party season with this!
- Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon Smokey Eye Kit – I love eye crayons and these look like beautiful colours, I like that there are some unusual shades in these and you could create such an effortless smokey eye with these. I also find that Cream shadows last a good amount of time on me so these would be perfect for a night out & you could build up the colour so it was quite intense or if you like to play it safe you could just add a light wash of colour.
MAC Irresistibly Charming Pigments – Its not Christmas without a little sparkle and I find MAC pigments to be great quality and really packed with shimmer. They also last so long too so these will do you for many party seasons to come. This collection is a Christmas limited edition and I love the colours, especially the beautiful gold.
- Accessorize Retro Lip Duo Lip Gloss – You have to have at least one red lip option for the party season. Accessorize have recently revamped and re launched their makeup line and everything looks gorgeous. I thought this handy two in one lippie would be ideal for a Christmas lip. You get a lipstick in one end and a high shine lip gloss on the other, you can’t beat a two in one!
- Accessorize Lip Me Up’ Lip Gloss – If you want more of a low key lip a pink lip gloss is always a pretty option. I really like the packaging of the new Accessorize makeup line and this has a light up lid and a mirror on the side so you can reapply your gloss anywhere!
- Eylure Party Lashes – You have to go big when it comes to the festive party and Eylure have some beautiful party lashes. These have tiny embellishment gems on them and they will look beautiful and sparkly on.
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation – I have heard such good things about this foundation and how pretty it looks on the skin. I’m a big fan of Charlotte Tilbury makeup but have never tried any of her base products, I think I will be investing in this for the party season. You need a flawless base and this one seems to tick all the boxes, and it has a good shade range too so I won’t have any trouble getting the perfect match.
- bareMinerals Double Domination Mascara Set – The name of this won me over it sounds like you will get dramatic lashes with this mascara and thats a party must have! This mascara promises to be a volumising, lengthening, thickening, separating, long-wearing mascara – so I say yes please! You also get two mascaras in this gift set so that is great value for money!
What is on your Christmas Party Makeup Wishlist?
*This post was written in collaboration with Accessorize