For Autumn what is your…..
1. Favourite thing about it? That my birthday is in this season! That is my main favourite thing but other than that I just love wearing big winter knits and I have so many lovely scarves that only get worn in the colder months.
2. Favourite drink? I am a tea drinker so would have to say Apple & Cinnamon tea. It is such a nice hot drink & smells amazing.
3. Favourite scent / candle? I adore anything Fig scented.
4. Best Lipstick? I’m not a massive lipstick wearer so don’t wear different ones during any season. I just wear what I fancy.
5. Go to moisturiser? Origins Mega Mushroom moisturiser is quite heavy and so lends itself to the colder months. It is for calming the skin and addressing redness, I tend to get red skin in the Autumn / Winter time when I am using the central heating more & when the wind is cold. So this moisturiser is perfect for helping give hydration and calm skin.
6. Go to colour for the eyes? I love neutrals but in particular I love to use my Naked palette during the colder months.
7. Favourite band / music to listen to? I like to listen to REM and AFI they remind me of living in Liverpool and cold Autumn nights.
8. Favourite outfit to wear (i.e Boots & a scarf combo)? I’d have to say Beanie hats and mittens, I am a big kid when it comes to winter accessories. I just love to wear mittens, they keep your hands snug & warm and look so cute.
9. Autumn Treat? Hot Chocolate, it’s the perfect warm treat & you can add so many yummy extras depending on your mood. It’s the perfect drink to customise.
10. Favourite place to be? This was the easiest question to answer – New York, without a doubt. It is so pretty in the Autumn – the trees are all shades of red, Orange and yellow and its stunning. I have been 3 times in the Autumn and & I also went for my Honeymoon in October & it was breathtaking.