I know i am a little late with these as we’re almost at the end of May but better late than never. So i have used up quite a few products in April. Not too many makeup items as they take so much longer to use up. I did use up a couple of hair things like shampoo that my hubby binned before i could rescue them to put into the bag i have been collecting my empties in. He thinks I have finally gone mad, collecting empty bottles. He is probably right. But there is something satisfying about getting to the end of a product esp when you have as many on the go at once like I do.
So this is what i remembered to keep.
OK – so i’ll go through what I finished up and say a wee it about that item and also let you know if i’m planning on repurchasing.
1. Soap and Glory Clarity Face Soap– now this iI got in one of those super big Xmas gift boxes that Boots do around the festive period. I did enjoy using this and found my super sensitive skin reacted well with it. It was a really gentle exfoliator, lovely scent too – as with all Soap and Glory products. I haven’t repurchased yet because i am using an Olay one but i defiantly would buy it again.
2. Lush Tea Tree Toner Water – I have done a whole blog post on this miracle water (maybe a little OTT) no but in all seriousness I do love it. It’s great used as a toner on a cotton pad – traditional style or sprayed directly on to your face throughout the day to combat oil and keep your face fresh. I really love it and have already purchased the larger 250g size.
3. No 7 Perfect & Protect Intense Serum – Love this too, I really enjoy using a serum I tend not to repurchase the same one tho as i seem always to be on the look out for something better. I have repurchased this in the past and have used those £5 No7 vouchers to buy it. Despite being quite a small tube I found it lasts a good amount of time.
4. Simple Exfoliating Wipes – Horrid face scratching wipes 100& won’t be buying these again.
5. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat – I used this so much then for some reason it was pushed to the back of my draw, but i spotted its gold goodness and felt like i had purchased it all over again. I’ve been really needing this as my lack of sleep is showing and this goes some way to making me look alive and awake. It’s great and lasts a hell of a long time. I had a back up so i guess i have re purchased.
6. Frizz Ease 3 Day Straight – It was OK but i hardly ever wear my hair straight so i ended up just using it as a heat spay for when i was blowdrying my hair. Don’t think i will buy again.
7. Wella High Hair Sleek Control – A frizzy hair tamer thats how i used this product and really like it. I have’t seen it again but when i do i will buy another. It was very inexpensive but really good and lasted a while. So thumbs up from me.
8. Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment – purchased this with some bday money back in October and it only ran out last month so i’d say that lasted a heck of a long time. You really only need a small amount of this and its super hydrating. I am only not repurchasing this because i am trying another Kiehl’s eye cream. One specifically for dull under eyes. I will do a blog on that soon.
9. 2 bottles of Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf – I used a little more than normal as i’d ran out of my Jo Malone. I always have a bottle of Flowerbomb on the go and love its fresh sweet scent. I will be getting my little brother to buy me one a Duty Free when he goes on holiday in June.
10. Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter – I don’t need to say anything more than HELLO smooth legs. This is a BRILLIANT body butter and of course i have re purchased.
11. No 7 Cleanse and Care Eye Makeup Remover – A great inexpensive eye makeup remover. Super gentle and great for getting off even waterproof eye makeup. I really like this. I’m currently using a Garnier one at the moment which I don’t like as much as the No7 one. So once its all used up i’ll re buy this one.