The Latest in Beauty Skincare Box was worth over £40, so was delighted to be one of the few who were able to pick it up for £8.95 (+£2.95 p&p). What a bargain. This is the second limited edition box i have purchased from Latest in Beauty. They have both arrived within 3 days of purchase which gets the thumbs up from me.
So these are the products in my box –
1. Etat Pur Micellar Cleansing Water this is a full size product at 190ml rrp £6.40 – i was so excited to get this, I’ve quite sensitive skin and wanted to try a more gentle makeup remover & thought this might work well for me. I started using it right away and have been using it every night for a week and have only good things to say about it. It gets all my makeup off (I dont use it for my eyemakeup) and its very gentle on my skin. I will defiantly be repurchasing this.
2. Melvita Naturalift Youthful Skin Cream – I’ve heard of this brand but not tried anything from them so far. If it says Youthful on the packaging then I’m down with that, it claims to soften lines are reduce wrinkles. So watch this space and i’ll let you know how i get on. You recieved a 15ml sample and the full size is 50ml rrp £23
3. Balance Me Moisture Rich Face Cream – I can’t have enough face creams I just love them and Balance Me is a brand that I like and their products are always so on point. They are efective and just work. So was thrilled to try this moisture rich face cream. I’ve only used it a couple of times and have found it really hydrating and think it will be a great cream to have in the winter when my skin gets super dry. This has rose oils in and i know they are good for your skin and can have a really calming effect. In the box you get a 10ml sample and the full size is 50ml rrp £24 (thats a great price).
4. Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate – Now I’m a Kiehl’s Skin Care Addict. I love their products alot and really enjoy going into their store in Covent Garden and getting great advice and service from the staff. Is a real pleasure to go in. I’m already using the eye cream from this Midnight Recovery Range –> see blog post here. So i am really excited to give the face oil a go. In the box you get a 4ml sample and the full size is 30ml rrp £36
5. L’Occitane Angelica Hydration Cream 15ml – Oooo another face cream & a hydrating one. My skin is always in need of hydrating. I’m saving this for my week in Amsterdam in August so i’ll test it out and tell you how hydrating I find it. The sample pot is 15ml so perfect size for my travels – the full size is 50ml rrp £29.
6. Last but not least is the – Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser. Another brand I’ve not tried. Once I finish my No7 exfoliator i’ll start testing this. I like a gentle exfoliator as my skin gets irritated very easily. So it will be interesting to see how I get on with this. It has Salicylic, Lactic and Glycolic Acids – which I know from watching Lisa Eldridge and Vivianna Does Makeup on Youtbe that these are great for my skin. The sample size is 30ml. Full size is 200ml rrp £34 – a little pricey for me but i’ll hold judgement until I try it.
So I think I got 6 great skincare samples and for only £8.95 (+£2.95 p&p) – also it seems everything in the box is perfect for my skin so that makes a nice change. I’ve been pleasantly surprised by the quality and service given by Latest in Beauty. I’ve never ordered their £1 sample boxes. But their limited edition boxes have been really great.
Have you used Latest in Beauty? What did you get?