I had seen this Olivine Atelier Love + Roses Beauty Mist all over Pinterest & absolutely loved the look of it. The design of the bottle & typography used looks simple and pretty and if there is one product I’m addicted to buying it is beauty mists. I use them as a toner, to refresh my makeup and to stay cool in the warmer months so when I heard that you could purchase this in the UK (it was only available in the USA until recently) I knew I had to treat myself to a bottle.
I treated myself to the smaller 2oz bottle & it’s just so cute! It is a glass bottle so not that travel-friendly, but as I said the design is so sleek and ticks all the boxes. This Beauty Mist is multi-use & it,
‘Silkens and tones skin refreshes weary hair and makeup uplifts the spirit. Just mist liberally on face, hair, and body for instant hydration and soul-affirming aromatherapy.’
It has a really pretty floral scent which is refreshing and uplifting, it’s so nice to have sat on your desk to use when you feel a little tired or in need of a boost of hydration. This isn’t just a run of the mill face spray Olivine Atelier have included lots of ingredients that will help hydrate, soothe and combat the signs of ageing. It’s quite incredible & includes,
- Rosa Damascena Flower Water & Rosa Damascena Flower Oil: known to refine and renew skin at the cellular level, with powerful anti-inflammatory action
- Cassia Augustifolia Seed Polysaccharide: mimics hyaluronic acid to retain water on the surface of the skin and hair
- Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract: a powerhouse adaptogenic herb that protects skin and hair from environmental damage, minimises fine lines and wrinkles, and assists with stress and fatigue management
- Moringa Seed Extract: a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that promotes collagen production, supports skin firmness, and boosts the immune system
- Andean Orchid Flower essence promotes youthful vitality and cellular regeneration
- Rose Quartz essence + other precious gems: for soul-affirming aromatherapy, the revitalising and uplifting powers of self-love, confidence, grace, beauty and self-esteem
I’ve mostly used this as a face mist but I do spray a little on to my arms & chest area when I get out of the shower in the morning and It feels lovely & refreshing on the skin. I have had my bottle for almost 2 months now and although it is only a small bottle I have only used half, I use it most days too. I will be buying the larger 8oz size and also treating my Mum to a small one for her birthday. I know she will enjoy using it as much as me and I’m head over heels in love with it!
I also have my eye on Love + Salt from the same brand, which sounds perfect for achieving those Summer beach waves
Love + Roses is 100% natural, vegan, cruelty-free, eco-friendly (the glass bottles are reusable and recyclable) and made in small batches with love in the Pacific Northwest.
Olivine Atelier Love + Roses Beauty Mist 2oz £8.50 from www.abeautifulworld.co.uk
Olivine Atelier also has a lovely Etsy Store