Elizabeth Grant are a skincare brand that is sold on Ideal World TV, they have a huge range of products which would make lovely gifts for any skincare addict. They have products to suit most skin types and to tackle quite a few skin concerns. Also if you like to snap up a bargain, Ideal World often have great offers on Elizabeth Grant products and I have spied quite a few gift sets amongst them.
This Elizabeth Grant 12 Piece Bumper Skincare Collection* is such a treat! Elizabeth Grant have put together 12 anti ageing essentials which includes a range of Serums, Creams, Treatments and Shower and Body Lotions. Its a great range of products for anyone concerned with the early signs of ageing. The products included are formulated to reduce fine lines and wrinkles whilst hydrating your skin and improving uneven tone and dullness. So they have you covered and your skin is in good hands.
How beautiful is the packaging, I love the mixture of gold, white and blue I looks so luxurious.
Included in this incredible 12 piece is,
- Biocollasis Complex Vitality Renewal Night Serum – helps brighten skin and improve the skins elasticity.
- CellBiocollasis Complex Vitality Revivalising Day Serum – helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Keeps skin moisturised at night due to the formulation.
- Biocollasis Complex Day Cream – helps hydrate at skin, leaving it looking more supple and smooth.
- Supreme Cell Vitality Renewal Night Cream – has a dual performance action- to temporarily lift and smooth the appearance of the skin.
- The Eye Balm helps penetrate, resulting in hydration for the delicate, thin skin around the eye area.
- The Eye Treatment helps soothes while distributing actives onto the skin, helping to reduce the look of puffiness, skin sag and fine lines.
- Collagen Re-Inforce Booster – helps improve the firmness, fullness and smoothness of the skin.
- The Essence of Torricelumn helps the five signs of ageing; lines and wrinkles, dryness, uneven skin tone and dullness.
- The Bath and Shower Gel is scented with Graceful Angel fragrance. It gently cleanses leaving the skin feel softer and perfumed with the floral scent of Graceful Angel.
- This Body Lotion is perfumed with a floral scent of Graceful Angel and contains Torricelumn and shea butter. It helps the skin feel more moisturised and gently scented for the day.
- Supreme Cell Vitality Neck Cream helps the neck area appear firmer and smoother.
I’m not too sure if this specific set is still for sale but as I said Ideal World very often have great offers on Elizabeth Grant Skincare so there will be a deal to snap up. One more product I highly recommend from this brand are their eye masks. They’re handy to have with you when you travel or have had a late night and need to look bright eyed the next day. I always have a set with me in my makeup bag for those occasions you need a little looking more awake!
Check out the Elizabeth Grant range on Ideal World TV
* PR Sample