INIKA began in 2006 and almost 10 years later the brand has won over 35 awards for product excellence and innovation, even beating big name brands in open categories. And INIKA’s full natural makeup range is now sold in more than 25 countries around the world. They’re a brand committed to delivering quality without compromising on their key ethics, like being
- 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- By using tubes, pots and brushes that are made from recycled materials and all INIKA packaging is recyclable
- INIKA is 100% Certified Halal with the Australian Federation of Islamic Councils
- Their products contain no petrochemicals, synthetic substances, mineral oils or parabens
I’ve tried a few of their products over the years & their eyeshadow and eyeliner are amongst some of my favourite products from them.
INIKA Mineral Foundation SPF15*
- Available in 8 shades
- Concealer, Foundation and Powder in one
- Titanium and Zinc Oxides provide natural sun protection with SPF15
- Ideal for skin concerns such as acne, scarring, rosacea or pigmentation
This is a very lightweight foundation which gives surprisingly good coverage. I have never tried a mineral foundation and was convinced I wouldn’t get on too well with this, but I have been proved wrong. It’s extremely easy to apply and it gives the skin a very flawless finish and can be built up to give a more medium coverage which is really good if like me you need to cover any redness or imperfections. Unlike liquid foundations, this feels so natural and light on your skin and you don’t feel like you have a base on.
This foundation has incredible staying power and doesn’t end up looking patchy or uneven after a few hours, it also holds up well in the heat which is great. I also like that it has SPF15 in & Its very easy to reapply throughout the day (I carry a small Kabuki Brush to reapply on the go), especially if you’re going to be in the sun.
- Available in two shades
- Highly pigmented minerals offering a long lasting youthful glow
- Non-comedogenic – does not block pores or irritate skin
- Naturally water resistant
The packaging of this Puff Pot Blusher is so sweet – you get a mirror on the lid and you apply it to your cheeks by tapping the sponge and the product puffs out. I have the shade Pink Pinch which is an easy to wear sweet girly pink shade, with a touch of glowing shimmer. Not disco ball more beautiful glow. The colour is very light but can be built up, so don’t be afraid of applying too much because the product comes out lightly and nothing is wasted.
Pink Pinch gives your cheeks a subtle rosy look and the finish is really pretty & natural on the cheeks. I love the packaging & the puff sponge applicator, it’s easy to apply and travel with.
Let me know if you have tried any INIKA products and what you would recommend.
Throughout September this offer is will be available from Planet Organic, Wholefoods, Lloyds Pharmacies and at INIKA.co.uk
Products that are marked with a * have either been sent to me for my consideration or I’ve received at events. I’m under no obligation to review them on my blog. However, if I do, the reviews are 100% my own.